Chicken Curry Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
CHICKEN CURRY MASALA MIXED MASALA PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodized Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Black pepper
- Cardamom Seeds
- Clean one Chicken (800 gms), remove skin and cut into eight pieces.
- Fry five (medium size) grated onions in four table spoon oil till golden brown.
- Make paste by mixing five tea spoon Roopak Chicken Curry Masala in one cup of water.
- Add this paste to fried onions the and stir for two to three minutes.
- Add two cup tomato puree and stir till oil separates from masala.
- Add Chicken pieces & salt (according to taste) and cook on high flame for five minutes Add two cup water, bring to boil, cover and cook till the Chicken is fully done.