Meat (Mutton) Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
Pure Meat Mutton Masala Powder for Flavorful Taste
No doubts, India is not just famous for its vegetarian dishes but also for its warm meaty delicacies. With so many types of non-vegetarian cuisines, one always looks for the lip-smacking and tantalizing flavors. The meat mutton masala in India is a treat for all those are a die-hard fan of spicy & delicious dishes. It is fully loaded with authentic flavors and is always in huge demand because of its softness, succulent and tenderness. It goes well with “Tandoori Naan or Parantha”.
Punjabi Style Meat Mutton Spices Online From Roopak Stores
If you are looking to cook this best and tasty delicacy at your home then, first of all buy meat mutton powder online from Roopak Since 1958. This will make it masaledaar and finger-licking with truly flavorful. Using our Indian spices, you will get the restaurant style flavor with a sensational aroma which will tempt you to ask for more. Our offered product is a wonderful mixture of superiority and rich flavor as preferred in the northern regions of India.
Why You Can Rely On Roopak Since 1958?
We as a globally trusted Indian masala brand maintains the nutritional values and delectable taste in our immense range of masalas and powders offered. From the procurement of the basic raw ingredients to the production and packaging, our quality experts’ leave no stone unturned. Our ethical production practice ensures the original taste, aroma and shelf life. Furthermore, we test our spices through a number of rigorous examinations before packing them for our customers.
Explore Some More Masalas for Your Favorite Dishes
MEAT MUTTON MIXED MASALA-PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red ChiIIies
- lodised Salt,
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Cardamom seeds
- Cut Mutton (800 gm into small pieces Fry
- Four (medium size) chopped onions in four table spoon ful tiII golden
- Add two table spoon chopped ginger and two table spoon
- seeds, Clove, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Turmeric.
- Wash and cut Mutton (800 gms) into small pieces
- Add two table spoon chopped ginger and two table spoon chopped garlic and stir for three minutes.
- Make paste by mixing five tea spoon Roopak Meat (Mutton) Masala in one cup of water.
- Add to fried onions & stir till the oil separates from masala.
- Add meat pieces & salt (according to taste) and cook on high flame till the meat pieces are fairly brown, add two & half cup water, bring it to boil and cook till the meat is tendered
- Add four chopped tomatoes and cook on medium flame for ten minutes. Stir occasionally by adding one lemon juice. Sprinkle Roopak Shahi Garam Masala' for flavour,taste & aroma.