PUDINA PARANTHA MASALA MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- lodised Salt
- Chilli Powder
- Black Pepper
- Black Salt
- Dry Pomegranate seeds
- Dry Mango Powder
- Black Cumin
- Cardamom seeds
- Dry Ginger
- Sieve two cup wheat flour,half cup gram flour(channa dal).
- Add three tea spoon full Roopak Pudina Parantha Masala,
- Half cup curd,half cup milk two table spoon oil and knead into a stiff dough Keep covered with a damp cloth and leave for twenty minutes.
- Divide into six equal balls. Roll out each into six inches diskette.
- Cook on hot tawa (Flat pan) applying a little oil till both sides attain a light golden brown colour.