SAMBER MASALA MIXED MASALA PROPRITARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Black pepper
- Cardamom seeds
- Ginger powder
- Wash half cup toor dal. Pressure cook it with three cups of water, half tea spoon turmeric one table spoon oil and salt (according to taste).
- Mash the cooked dal lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Soak two table spoons Tamarind in one cup warm water stain the pulp and keep aside.
- Add four tea Spoon Roopak Masala to one cup water and make pate.
- Heat four table spoons oil Add this paste and stir for three minutes on medium heat
- Add 250 gms mixed vegetables, cut into small pieces like drumsticks, tomatoes radish, lady finger pumpkin, brinjal and onions.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add boiled toordal & tamarind pulp to this.
- Let it boil till vegetable are tendered.
- Serve with Dosa, Idli, Vada or Rice.