Dal Makhni Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
Delightsome Dal Makhani Masala to Tickle Your Taste Buds
The lentils which is also known as “Dal” is one of the most cooked & eaten curries in Indian households. On the other hand, Dal Makhani is one of the royal counted lentils known for its rich, creamy and spicy mouthwatering taste. It is basically originated in Punjab and now its incredible taste has spread to other parts of the country. You can also express your love for this by just adding Dal Makhani Masala available at Roopak Stores.
Restaurant Style Taste Dal Makhani Masala from Roopak Since 1958
With us, you can buy Punjabi Dal Makhani Masala online to give this royal curry a hearty and desi restaurant style taste. Being one of the tastiest and luscious lentils of India, it can be enjoyed without leaving the comfort of your home by just visiting our online authentic spices store. Our 100% pure masala powder retains the toothsome taste and original aroma. It doesn’t matter whether you have a restaurant or domestic kitchen; our flavorful spices give the same authentic taste.
Why Roopak Store’s Best Dal Makhani Masala in India?
We as a trusted dal makhani spices brand in India are known for providing scientific graded and hygienically packed spices to our customers. Being one of the oldest names in the industry of spices & seasonings, we believe there is no substitute for quality that’s why we only offer FSSAI Certified products online. Our refined process of manufacturing using the latest technology mechanism ensures a commendable range of Indian spices.
Roopak Since 1958 Amazing Range Of Other Spices
DAL MAKHANI MASALA MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Dry Pomegranate seeds
- Iodised Salt
- Mango Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cardamom Seeds
- Soak one cup black lentil in eight cup of water overnight.
- Add salt to taste and pressure cook till the lentil becomes soft (tender).
- Cook two cup tomato puree in four table spoon full of oil till the oil separates from the puree.
- Make paste by adding three tea spoon of Roopak Dal Makhani Masala to half cup of water.
- Add this paste to masala mix to black lentil and cook for another CO tomato puree Cook for three minutes.
- Add 15-20 minutes on medium flame. Add one cup of fresh cream and boil for two minutes. Serve hot.