Dal Makhni Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
DAL MAKHANI MASALA MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Dry Pomegranate seeds
- Iodised Salt
- Mango Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cardamom Seeds
- Soak one cup black lentil in eight cup of water overnight.
- Add salt to taste and pressure cook till the lentil becomes soft (tender).
- Cook two cup tomato puree in four table spoon full of oil till the oil separates from the puree.
- Make paste by adding three tea spoon of Roopak Dal Makhani Masala to half cup of water.
- Add this paste to masala mix to black lentil and cook for another CO tomato puree Cook for three minutes.
- Add 15-20 minutes on medium flame. Add one cup of fresh cream and boil for two minutes. Serve hot.