ACHARI GOSHT MASALA MIXED MASALA- A PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Black Pepper
- Black Cumin
- Wash and cut Mutton (800 gms) into small pieces. Fry four (medium size) chopped onions in four table spoon oil till golden brown.
- Add two table spoon chopped ginger and two table spoon chopped garlic and stir for three minutes.
- Make paste by mixing five tea spoon Roopak Achari gosht Masala in one cup of water.
- Add to fried onions & stir till the oil separates from masala.
- Add meat pieces & salt (according to taste) and cook on high flame till the meat pieces are fairly brown, add two & half cup water, bring it to boil and cook till the meat is tendered.
- Add four chopped tomatoes and cook on medium flame for ten minutes.
- Stir occasionally by adding one lemon juice.
- Sprinkle.'Roopak Shahi Garam Masala' for flavour, taste & aroma