Delicious Blend of Pav Bhaji Masala to Choose in India
Street food is next to religion in India. Be it any part of our country, you will find a variety of utterly delicious snacks making you tempted to taste it. Be it a visit to the local market, mall, a wedding or a house warming party, everything seems incomplete without the availability of Pav Bhaji. It is one of the popular street snacks of India consists of a blend of a mixture of vegetable mash with butter toasted Pav.
Finger-Licking Roopak Store’s Pav Bhaji Masala Online
Roopak Masala is one of the best spices companies in India engaged in selling a range of authentic masalas online. Our Pav Bhaji Masala online in India is renowned for its premium quality, amazing taste, and incredible aroma. It is made up of selected handpicked spices that are perfectly blended in order to make you tempt for more. Our Pav Bhaji Masala Powder brings the same real taste of Mumbai Street at your home, party or wherever you want to.
Reasons To Shop Pav Bhaji Spices Powder From Roopak Since 1958
We at “Roopak Since 1958” are recognized for producing a wide range of Indian spices in the country. Our online spice store consists of the desired array which is prepared ethical standards of quality. Our masalas & powder are made with the help of the latest technology methods and uncompromising quality tests which assures complete purity in your dishes. We are one of the leading masalas brands in India with widely accepted for customer-oriented services and finest class packaging options.
Some of Roopak Masala’s Other Spices
PAV BHAJI MIXED MASALA - PROPRITARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Chinese star
- Black pepper
- Black cumin
- Cloves Cinnamon
- Mash three medium sized (boiled potatoes) Boil 500 g(after cutting) mixed vegetables like carrots cauliflower, cabbage,beans and half cup green peas.
- Shallow fry two chopped onions onions [medium size) in three tablespoon oil.
- Add three chopped tomatoes & stir for 3-4 minutes.Add mashed potatoes,boiled vegetables & boiled green peas.
- Add four teaspoon Roopak Pay Bhaji masala,Salt according to taste one cup water cook for ten minutes on medium flame
- Add three table spoon butter, two table spoon lemon juice.
- Serve with pay buns.