Sambar Masala Powder
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
Premium-Quality Sambar Powder for an Ultimate Taste
South Indian food is widely popular across every part of India. From dosa, idli, vada, uttapam, rasam to so on, south Indian food has a different fan base. But, one thing that is common in this style of cuisine is Sambar. It is one of the most popular traditional dishes that are not only nutritious and healthy but also tastes mouthwatering. You can even buy authentic sambar powder online to enjoy its real taste at home. Basically, it is a mix of vegetable stew & south Indian style based lentil that is eaten along with the meal as a side dish or even with breakfast.
Order Restaurant Style Sambar Masala Powder From Roopak Stores
With us, you can order best sambar powder online to relish this south Indian curry with the same aroma and taste at home. Our authentic masala powder not just give the restaurant style taste but also gives the healthiness. Being one of the luscious and tastiest curries of India, this can be relished without leaving the comfort of your home by just visiting our online masala store. It doesn’t matter whether you are using it in your home or restaurant, you will get the same taste.
Best Sambar Masala Powder Brand In India
We as a reliable FSSAI Sambar Masala brand in India are recognized for producing high-quality and hygienically packed spices to our customers. Being one of the trusted stores in the industry of seasonings and spices, we believe there is no alternate for quality that’s why we only offer only certified products at our store and online. Our modern process of manufacturing ensures a commendable range of spices with a unique taste.
Our Amazing Range Of Other Masala
Try our other varieties of handpicked spices like Sambar Masala, Dum Aloo Masala, Chicken Tikka Masala, Kashmiri Masala, Chicken Masala Powder, Pani Puri Masala, Biryani Masala, Rock Salt, Hing and so on to make your homemade dishes exceptional tasty.
SAMBER MASALA MIXED MASALA PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Black pepper
- Cardamom seeds
- Ginger powder
- Wash half-cup toor dal. Pressure cook it with three cups of water, half teaspoon turmeric one tablespoon oil and salt (according to taste).
- Mash the cooked dal lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Soak two tablespoons Tamarind in one cup of warm water stain the pulp and keep aside.
- Add four tea Spoon Roopak Masala to one cup of water and make pate.
- Heat four tablespoons oil Add this paste and stir for three minutes on medium heat
- Add 250 gms mixed vegetables, cut into small pieces like drumsticks, tomatoes radish, ladyfinger pumpkin, brinjal, and onions.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add boiled toordal & tamarind pulp to this.
- Let it boil till vegetable are tendered.
- Serve with Dosa, Idli, Vada, or Rice.