CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA MIXED MASALA- PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodized Salt
- Garlic Turmeric
- Black Pepper
- Cardamom Seeds
- Ginger Cinnamon
- Black Cumin.
- Remove skin wash and clean the chicken make incisions with sharp knife on breast and leg pieces.
- Mix three tea spoon of Roopak Chicken Tikka Masala along with the two table spoon oil in one cup of yogurt (after removing whey).
- Apply this mix on the chicken pieces Marinade and refrigerate for three to four hours.
- Bake in preheated Oven/Tandoor at 200 c for 15 minutes.
- Baste it with butter and cook for another four minutes.
- Sprinkle Roopak Chicken Seasoning and Serve.