Tandoori Chicken Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
Best Tandoori Chicken Powder for Lip-Smacking Taste
You will definitely found a number of foodies for whom a good cuisine is all about spice. With so many non-vegetarian dishes, one of the favorite one is Tandoori Chicken Masala. It is also originated from the family of Mughlai just like Shahi Paneer. This ultimate lip-smacking dish is popular for its full of spice with the finger-licking flavors of chilies, garlic and ginger. Not just in India, it has fan across various parts of Asia too.
Enjoy Restaurant Style Tandoori Chicken Masala from Roopak Since 1958
Now you can simply order Tandoori Chicken Powder online at our famous online spices store to enjoy the soft, juicy, spicy and perfectly grilled chicken with peppery flavor just like restaurant style with a unique smoky aroma at your home. Our offered spice for Tandoori Chicken is a perfect blend of assertive ingredients which makes it a delicious and irresistible treat for all non-vegetarian dish lovers. It is best suitable for both commercial as well as domestic kitchens.
Quality-Focused Spice Company in India
We at Roopak Stores are completely dedicated towards various aspects of quality. Our brand is based on the virtue of quality, purity and taste that’s why our spices are widely demanded in homes, hotels, restaurants, etc. Our modern technology based production arena is equipped with expensive machines that roll out only premium quality products. We have the topmost quality packaging which ensures damaged-free products to our customers.
Roopak’s Other Royal Masala Online
TANDOORI CHICKEN MASALA MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Cardamom Seeds
- Turmeric Black pepper
- Black Cumin.
- Remove skin, wash and clean the chicken, make incisions with sharp knife on breast and leg pieces.
- Mix three tea spoon Roopak Tandoori Chicken Masala, along with two table spoon oil in one cup of yogurt (after removing whey).
- Apply this mix on the chicken pieces, marinade and refrigerate for three to four hours.
- Bake in preheated oven/tandoor at 200 *c for 15 minutes.
- "Baste it with Butter" and cook for another four minutes.
- Sprinkle Roopak Chicken Seasoning and serve.