Highly Aromatic Kitchen King Masala Online from Roopak StoresAs we all know India is known for its hub of spices and ingredients used in homemade dishes. As the name suggests, the Kitchen King Masala is the king of all Indian masalas. The best kitchen king masala in India is a blend of all major spices used in cooking dishes. It is an amazing blend made using a range of spices and works wonderfully when added to Sabjis, Curries and Punjabi dishes.
Reasons to Buy Kitchen King Masala Online from Roopak StoresThere is nothing like cooking your favorite homemade dishes with the same flavor and taste that you usually get at hotels, restaurants or dhaba, At Roopak, you can easily order premium quality kitchen king masala online is used in a wide variety of Indian dishes. Using our unique spices makes every bite aromatic and flavorful that gives you the reason to buy our unique flavored spices which add an earthy flavor to it and make all your dishes extra special at home. These are sourced from the best farms that retain realness and richness. It is a spice mix that can have over 20 spices. The ingredients used to extend a lot of health benefits like:
- All the spices help increase immunity.
- Cumin increases digestion.
- Cloves have antimicrobial properties.
- Fenugreek enhances blood sugar control.
- Ginger helps treat nausea.
- Pepper increases fat burning.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant.
- Cinnamon helps fight inflammation.
Order Kitchen King Masala Online @Best Prices in IndiaOur FSSAI certified kitchen king masala in India is prepared using the premium quality ingredients like Red Chilies, Coriander, Onion, Iodized Salt, Garlic powder, Fenugreek, Black pepper, Cumin, Cardamom seeds, Clove, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Turmeric, etc. Our offered masala comes in a hygienic packaging that retains the freshness for longer. Keep in a cool and dry place.
What Else Roopak Offers?Do not try to forget our other handpicked masalas for meat mutton, tandoori chicken, Achaari Gosht, Bar Be Que, Biryani, Kadhai Paneer, Kadai Chicken, Shahi Paneer, Rice, Amritsari Choley, Dal Makhni, Butter Chicken and so on to make your homemade dishes extraordinary.
KITCHEN KING MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Cardamom seeds
- Shallow fry two chopped onions in four tablespoons of oil.
- Add paste (mixing four teaspoon Roopak Kitchen King Masala in 3 /4 cup of water) to fried onions Stir for two minutes on medium flame.
- Add one cup tomato puree & stir till the oil separates from the masala.
- Add two peeled potatoes cut into small size and half cup green peas and three cups of water.
- Let it come to a boil & simmer it for ten minutes till the vegetables are soft
- Add 200 g fried cubes of cottage cheese & simmer for five minutes.