Chicken Curry Masala
Best Prices & Offers
Wide Range of products
Safe & Secure Payment
Finger-licking Chicken Curry Masala Powder for Superb Taste
For all the non-veg lovers chicken is one of the most loved dishes. For them, it always brings water to the mouth. Chicken curry is one of the luscious and hugely recognized dishes for non-vegetarians which are famous mostly in the state of Punjab. In fact, customers nowadays prefer to buy chicken curry masala powder online. With the online stores, it has become easy to purchase specialized masala and powders to get the enjoyable taste like the restaurant one.
Flavorsome Chicken Curry Masala Powder from Roopak Stores
Roopak Stores is one of the trustworthy Indian masala brands in India well-known for its huge array of masalas available online and retail store. Our customers can easily order chicken curry masala powder online to enjoy the restaurant style like taste at home with the unique flavor and aroma with its original taste to your favorite non-veg dishes. With the help of our premium quality spices, you can impress your guests and family without any hassle.
Certified Chicken Curry Masala Powder in India
We are a well-known FSSAI certified chicken curry powder manufacturer in India recognized for our superlative quality of spices. While using our spices, you will get the homemade like taste. Our excellent quality method of production ensures real taste to its user. We possesses state-of-the-art manufacturing unit where manufacture world-class quality spices that retains its original taste, aroma, and color. Our production facility is entirely based on approved standards and rigid quality tests that make the best spices.
Find Out Some More at Roopak Store
Love to make food at home? Try our other spices such as Sambar Masala, Dum Aloo Masala, Chicken Tikka Masala, Kashmiri Masala, Chicken Masala Powder, Pani Puri Masala, Biryani Masala, Rock Salt, Hing and so on to make your favorite dishes scrumptious like never before.
CHICKEN CURRY MASALA MIXED MASALA PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodized Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Black pepper
- Cardamom Seeds
- Clean one Chicken (800 gms), remove skin and cut into eight pieces.
- Fry five (medium size) grated onions in four table spoon oil till golden brown.
- Make paste by mixing five tea spoon Roopak Chicken Curry Masala in one cup of water.
- Add this paste to fried onions the and stir for two to three minutes.
- Add two cup tomato puree and stir till oil separates from masala.
- Add Chicken pieces & salt (according to taste) and cook on high flame for five minutes Add two cup water, bring to boil, cover and cook till the Chicken is fully done.