KITCHEN KING MIXED MASALA - PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Cardamom seeds
- Shallow fry two chopped onions in four table spoon oil.
- Add paste (mixing four tea spoon Roopak Kitchen King Masala in 3 /4 cup of water) to fried onions Stir for two minutes on medium flame.
- Add one cup tomato puree & stir till the oil separates from masala.
- Add two peeled potatoes cut into small size and half cup green peas and three cup of water.
- Let it come to boil & simmer it for ten minutes till the vegetables are soft
- Add 200 g fried cubes of cottage cheese & simmer for five minutes.