RAJMA MIXED MASALA-PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Dry Pomegranate seeds
- Iodised Salt
- Mango powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Soak two cups Rajma overnight in seven cups of water.
- Add one table spoon crushed ginger and salt (according to taste) and pressure cook till the beans are tendered.
- Fry three medium sized chopped onions till golden brown in colour.
- Add four tea spoon Roopak Rajma Masala in half cup water, make paste, and add to fried onions and stir.
- Add two CN chopped tomatoes or one cup tomato puree and cook till the oil leaves masala.
- Add this mix to boiled Rajma alongwith its cooking liquor.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle'Roopak Shahi Garam Masala' for flavour taste and aroma, while serving.