Handpicked Rajma Masala Online To Relish Your Taste Buds
The northern part of India is filled with flavorful and delicious regional cuisines. Be it a weekend or weekdays, there are dishes that always get the first place in the list of foodies. Rajma Masala is one of the popular Punjabi main course cuisines relished by the people of all age groups. Be it a local dhabha, restaurant or home, Rajma always included in the menus to complete one’s lunch or dinner.
Utterly Delicious Punjabi Rajma Masala To Buy From Roopak Stores
Roopak Since 1958 is a leading online masala shop in India admired for its quality and traditional taste. While you buy Rajma Masala online, you get the assurance of premium quality, authentic Punjabi taste, and irresistible aroma. This masala is widely famous among all the Indian foodies because of the truly restaurant style flavor that goes well for your weekday dinner or weekend lunch. To get the real feel of Rajma, serve it with steam rice and enjoy the heavenly delicious mouth blast.
Always Buy Rajma Masala Powder in India From Roopak Since 1958
The secret of Roopak’s Rajma Masala lies in the production that takes place at the state-of-the-art manufacturing unit. With all the contemporary and modern facilities, our specialists ensure to make world-class quality spices that fit every kitchen of India. Our quality controllers test the quality of each spice against various international quality standards that retains the safest packaging, rich aroma and palatable taste. Our masalas are FSSAI certified which gives the domain of hygiene and purity.
Some of Our Other Authentic Spices Online
RAJMA MASALA-PROPRIETARY FOOD
- Red Chillies
- Dry Pomegranate seeds
- Iodised Salt
- Mango powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Soak two cups Rajma overnight in seven cups of water.
- Add one table spoon crushed ginger and salt (according to taste) and pressure cook till the beans are tendered.
- Fry three medium sized chopped onions till golden brown in colour.
- Add four tea spoon Roopak Rajma Masala in half cup water, make paste, and add to fried onions and stir.
- Add two CN chopped tomatoes or one cup tomato puree and cook till the oil leaves masala.
- Add this mix to boiled Rajma alongwith its cooking liquor.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle'Roopak Shahi Garam Masala' for flavour taste and aroma, while serving.